Anzac Day is coming up so say hello to our replacement Anzac cookie recipe. They are packed with guilt-free ingredients and our very own Trilogy Nutrition Whey Protein. We can thank Uber Shape for this healthy Peanut Butter Biscuit Recipe.
Healthy Cookie Recipe
1 scoop of vanilla WPI Protein Powder
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup coconut sugar
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1 large egg
1 large egg white
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
2 tablespoons coconut flour
2 tablespoons of cocoa nibs
2 tablespoons goji berries
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Line your baking tray with baking paper.
- In a medium size bowl, mix all ingredients together. Form a dough.
- If the mixture seems dry, persist as it will eventually come together nicely. If your dough is not firm enough however, just add a little bit more of the protein powder. We recommend using the Trilogy Nutrition Whey Protein Powder as it has no hidden nasties. It also helps to make a very nice cookie dough. If your dough seems a bit too firm, sprinkle a little bit of almond milk over the batter. Then fold over.
- On your prepared baking sheet tablespoon your dough into small and flat portions. Use your fingers to lightly flatten each portion.
- Put into the oven and cook for roughly 5-6 minutes. Cook until the edges are barely golden and the centre part of the cookie is doughy.
This should cook around 12-14 cookies in total!
How easy was that? We hope you love this Healthy Cookie Recipe as much as we do!