We often get tagged in some great Healthy Easy Recipes on our Instagram @trilogynutrition. Just in case you missed any of them, please check out below our 5 favourite healthy recipes this month for you to try at home!!
PROTEIN POWDER PANCAKES
Thanks again to @katmtorre_coach for this favourite! Chocolate protein pancakes are a go to for a yummy but healthy breakfast!
– @trilogy_nutrition protein powder 40gm
– 2 x eggs
– baking powder 1 x tsp
– blueberries 40gm
– raspberries 35gm
– almond milk 10mls
– cinnamon 1/2 tsp
- Blend eggs, almond milk, cinnamon, protein powder and baking powder.
- Fold in blueberries and raspberries to the mixture before pouring into a pan to cook. Alternatively garnish with blueberries and raspberries once pancakes are cooked!
YUMMY SMOOTHIE BOWL
Smoothie Bowl courtesy of @katmtorre_coach
- frozen blue berries 100g
- frozen raspberries 30g
- frozen mango 20g
- roasted almonds 15g
- 2x strawberries
- protein powder 25g Trilogy Nutrition (online here)
- almond milk 50mls
- Add all the ingredients to a blender (except strawberries and almonds) and blend until smooth.
- Top with sliced strawberries and almonds for texture.
CHOCOLATE PROTEIN OVERNIGHT OATS
Another recipe courtesy of @ubershape_nutrition
Who wants a breakfast that will sustain them for much longer than some sugary cereals?
– Protein powder (Use Trilogy Vegan Protein Powder online here)
– Almond milk*
– Fresh fruit
*go by oat packet recommendations for the amounts
- Stir oats, almond milk & protein powder then soak overnight.
- Add fresh fruit in the morning.
CHOC PROTEIN WAFFLES
This recipe is courtesy of @katmtorre_coach
Who says eating healthy has to be boring? Treat yourself with these healthy choc protein waffles!
– Trilogy protein powder 40g (available online here)
– 2x eggs
– Baking powder 1tsp
– Vanilla essence 1/2 tsp
– Almond milk 10ml
– Raspberries 30g
– Blueberries 50g
– Banana 50g
– Lint chocolate grated 5g
- Whisk eggs and add baking powder, vanilla essence and almond milk.
- Add the mixture to a waffle machine to cook.
- Top with banana, blueberries and raspberries.
- Garnish with grated chocolate.
CHOC BLISS BALLS
This recipe is courtesy of @ubershape_nutrition
Sometimes you need a quick and easy snack recipe for when you’re getting cravings at home or if you’re always on the go.
– 6 medjool dates
– 1 cup sunflower seeds
– 1/2 cup coconut (desiccated)
– 1/2 cup warm water
– 4 tbsp cacao powder
– 1 scoop Trilogy Choc Vegan Protein Powder (available online here)
- Blend the sunflower seeds
- Follow up by adding the remaining ingredients and blend until fine.
- Create small balls with the mixture using your hands.
- Finish with a sprinkle of coconut or cacao on a plate and roll the balls until they are coated.