Affiliate Account Terms & Conditions
Qualified Health Care Professionals Only.
Trilogy Nutrition products are offered at wholesale prices only to qualified health care professionals or entities having one or more employees identified by Trilogy Nutrition as qualified healthcare practitioners (“QHP”). The determination of whether any person or entity is a QHP shall be at Trilogy Nutrition’s sole discretion. To open a wholesale account, a QHP must agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement and submit to Trilogy Nutrition a copy of his or her (or its employee’s) current practitioner’s state license, professional degree certificate, diploma or other appropriate credentials.
Trilogy Nutrition reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and the Affiliate Program at any time and your application to join the Affiliate Program constitutes your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and as they may be amended from time to time.
- In order to become an Affiliate, all applicants must submit their details through the Affiliate Program on the Trilogy Nutrition website.
- If approved as an Affiliate, you can generate unique URL’s in the Afiiliate dashboard. Should your clients make a purchase using your unique URL, you will then be credited with commission of 20% on a quarterly basis.
- This commission shall take into account any discounts the client receives but does not take into account shipping costs
- To receive the Commission, your client must use your unique URL when they place each order. Should the client seek to return the product for which the Commission has been paid, Trilogy Nutrition shall debit your account for any Commission paid for said sale.
- Trilogy Nutrition has the right to cancel or suspend any Affiliate’s account at its complete discretion should any behaviour of the Affiliate be deemed unacceptable to Trilogy Nutrition, including any fraudulent activity.
- You acknowledge that Trilogy Nutrition is the sole owner of all intellectual property in relation to its products, package designs, the Affiliate Program, website design and content, and that you shall not infringe any of Trilogy Nutrition’s intellectual property rights in relation thereto. As an Affiliate, you are granted a non-exclusive, limited, revocable right to use Trilogy Nutrition trademarks, content and imagery. For the avoidance of doubt, all intellectual property rights, including trademarks, copyrights and service marks related to Trilogy Nutrition shall remain Trilogy Nutrition sole property. You may not modify the trademarks, the contents or any images provided to you in any way.
- By recommending Trilogy Nutrition products, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Trilogy Nutrition and its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any and all liability, claims, losses, damages, injuries or expenses directly or indirectly arising from or relating to any offer or any other matter related to this Agreement or the subject matter hereof and any dispute relating thereto. You also assume responsibility for any communications with your clients in relation to the Trilogy Nutrition Affiliate Program including advice on supplementation and Trilogy Nutrition shall not be held liable in relation thereto.
- The Affiliate Program is subject to Trilogy Nutrition standard Terms and Conditions which can be found on our website.
- Affiliates are not to promote their code directly to Trilogy Nutrition social media channels, nor should they post them to coupon code websites.