Trilogy Nutrition Ion Aminos is a comprehensive amino and electrolyte blend scientifically formulated to restore balance in the body without unnecessary added sugar.
- Provides nutritional support for those who are unable to digest proteins well or are on low protein diets.
- May assist with the suppression of appetite and naturally supports balance in weight management.
- May help maintain lean tissue, especially as we get older.
- Supports exercise endurance.
- May assist in supporting wound healing.
- May assist the body in removing environmental toxins.
- May support optimal energy levels throughout the day and assist with fatigue. May assist in supporting focus and concentration.
- May aid in the healing and repair of muscle tissue.
- May assist in support of cardiovascular health in health individuals.
- Nutritionally promotes balance for liver function.
- May assist with the regulation of blood pressure and balancing of tissue fluid in health individuals. Helping athletes replenish electrolytes lost during intense exercise.
- May assist in maintaining health muscle tissue and reducing muscle weakness.
- Supports antioxidant defence.
- May assist supporting individuals facing occasional stress and may assist in balance of mood. May assist in maintaining immune system function.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS PER GRAM:
Essential Amino Acids
Ornithine Monohydrochloride 51.02 mg ; Levocarnitine Tartrate 18.28 mg (Equiv. Levocarnitine 12.47 mg) ; Alanine 22.85 mg ;
Aspartic Acid 18.85 mg ; Glycine 60 mg ; Histidine 5.71 mg ; Isoleucine 5.71 mg ; Leucine 8.57 mg ; Lysine hydrochloride 9.71 mg ; Methionine 8.57 mg ; Phenylalanine 12.57 mg ; Proline 17.14 mg ; Serine 18.28 mg ; Threonine 8 mg ; Tyrosine 8.57 mg ; Valine 7.43 mg ; Glutamine 11.43 mg ; Taurine 11.43 mg
Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate 3.25 mg (Equiv. Magnesium .65 mg) ; Potassium Citrate 262.06 mg (Equiv. Potassium 100.32 mg) ; Potassium Chloride 31.43 mg (Equiv. Potassium 16.48 mg ; Chloride 14.95 mg) ; Sodium Bicarbonate 49.54 mg (Equiv. Sodium 13.56 mg) ; Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate 8.5 mg (Equiv. Magnesium 1.02 mg) ; Sodium Chloride 80 mg (Equiv. Sodium 31.47 mg ; Chloride 48.53 mg)
Pyridoxine Hydrochloride 3.37 mg (Vitamin B6) – (Equiv. Pyridoxine 2.77 mg) ; Ascorbic acid 11.43 mg (Vitamin C)
The recommended daily dose of this medicine contains 788 mg of Sodium. For further information – seek the advice of your healthcare professional. Contains 2.31 g per recommended daily dose of Potassium. If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medicines, consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible. Phenylketonurics are warned that this product contains Phenylalanine.
If diarrhoea persists for more than 6 hours in infants under 6 months – 12 hours in children under 3 years – 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years – seek medical advice. Use only as directed. If diarrhoea persists, seek medical advice.