Are you an aspiring body builder who is working hard and spending long hours at the gym?
Are you still getting tired and feeling energy deprived?
Are you worried that you look dry and tired despite all the efforts you have been undertaking?
If so, then here is what you need to know and understand
All the strenuous exercise you have been doing for such a long time at the gym may result in:
Here is a way to help you reach your goal in a healthy and efficient way.
Start taking BCAA`S!
What are BCAA`S?
BCAA’S comprise of three amino acids, namely:
Proteins are the building blocks of muscles and amino acids are the building blocks of proteins.
These amino acids are the structural components of the complex protein itself and can lead to muscle development and energy production.
While you exercise normally, muscle protein actually breaks up. This in turn results in a decline to the body levels of BCAAS, which could cause an influx of tryptophan in the brain. Tryptophan is then converted into serotonin, which is a neurotransmitter that actually makes one feel tired and out of energy.
Supplementing BCAA`S in your diet actually breaks this process and stops making you feel tired when you exercise.
What does Leucine do?
It helps to activate an enzyme called mTOR in our body and it helps in the synthesis of proteins.
- As it increases the protein, synthesis muscle wastage (due to heavy or strenuous exercise) is prevented.
- It regulates the cell growth
- It regenerates damaged or injured muscle cells
What does Isoleucine do?
- It helps in the healing of injured cells caused by strenuous exercise
- It helps to flush out high levels of nitrogen from the body
- Stimulates the immune system
- Helps in the regulation of hormones
- Improves your haemoglobin levels
- Helps to regulate the sugar levels
What does Valine do?
- A valine supplement increases your `mental vigour`
- Valine improves the mental strength, enhances the co-ordination of your muscles and calms down your emotions
The use of Lysine Hydrochloride:
With too much exercise your bones and joints might become weak. Here is why you should use lysine.
- It helps the absorption of calcium in your body and prevents the excretion of calcium from your kidney
- It helps to alleviate all the pain you can be experiencing from the strenuous exercise you have been doing for long hours at the gym
- Lysine prevents anxiety and stress and can help to recover any hair loss experienced due to anxiety or stress
Alpha Lipoic Acid:
Are you a bodybuilder?
Are you worried about your ageing and the wrinkles on your face despite being muscular?
Alpha Lipoic Acid may be what you need. Alpha Lipoic Acid is often reported as being Natures Time Machine and its use may assist you start looking young and handsome once again.
What is so special about it?
- It is a great anti-oxidant
- It prevents the generation of free radicals in your body and fights against any damage or injury to your cells
- It makes you and your skin feel younger and better
- It increases the strength of your bones by improving the bone density
- It can help you stay alert and improves mental capacity
- It can also help reduce memory loss
- It helps to reduce body weight
- Reduces your blood pressure
- Improves vision
A great BCAA supplement must have the following in the ingredient list.
Isoleucine 100 mg
Leucine 370 mg
Valine 100 mg
Lysine Hydrochloride 85 mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid 5 mg
Article Written by Dr Anjei Christina
Anjie is a registered Medical Doctor a qualified and talented Physician, Researcher and Medical Writer, she has an excellent academic background. She is a distinction holder in general surgery, pharmacology, pathology and human anatomy.
Copyright Trilogy Nutrition.
All Rights Reserved.
If you wish to republish this article or share it on your own website, you must add the words: “Originally posted on www.trilogynutrition.com.au” and be sure to credit Trilogy Nutrition.